Get Charged Up with the 2021 Kia Soul EV at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee
Based on the dynamic styling of the second generation Soul, the 2020 Kia EV is the manufacturer’s first all-electric vehicle. Dynamic, playful, and styled for the future, the 2021 Soul EV offers you everything you could want in an all-electric vehicle with Kia’s premium value. Exuding character and style at every angle, this modern marvel boasts an outstanding driving range of well over 200 miles on a single charge.
If you’ve ever considered an EV or all-electric vehicle, the 2021 Kia Soul EV is the perfect solution. And the experts at Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee are excited about the arrival of the entire line up of all-electric CUVs. We encourage you to reach out to our team today to learn more about this cutting-edge vehicle. In the meantime, continue reading to explore the new 2021 Kia Soul EV.
The 2021 Kia Soul EV Electrifies the Field with World-Class Tech
As the name suggests, the 2021 Kia Soul EV is built to make electric driving fun. Once you press the start button, you will engage a responsive electric engine that boasts impressive acceleration and peppy performance at its core. A few of the most cutting-edge technological innovations integrated in the Soul EV include:
- The Energy-Saving Individual AC system reduces the amount of energy consumed by allowing you to select individual zones and avoid cooling or heating unoccupied zones.
- An efficient heat pump system works to increase driving range and save energy by capturing heat emitted from the coolant water.
- You can utilize the large 10.25-inch touchscreen to program your charging schedule to your convenience.
- The Soul EV uses regenerative braking to further bolster the battery driving range and ensure a highly-efficient driving experience.
It’s What’s on the Inside That Counts
On the inside of the Soul, you’ll enjoy welcoming interior elements and access to some of the latest and most innovative technology on the market. For instance, the new Head-Up Display helps prevent distractions by presenting key information directly onto the windshield above your instrument cluster.
The Soul EV offers a 7-inch OLED Display that also presents key trip information directly in your line of sight. You will also have access to a large 10.25-inch LCD High-Definition, split-screen system that empowers you to access weather, view maps, check out battery status, and more. The Soul EV also offers:
- Drive Mode Selection that lets you choose your favorite driving style
- Wireless Phone Charger that helps you cut the clutter and still stay connected
- Sound Mood Lighting offers eight different colors and six themes to choose from.
- And more
The 2021 Kia Soul EV Is Designed for Efficiency
From its aerodynamic design to the front plug-in charge socket, everything about the EV is engineered for efficiency. The energy-saving LED rear lamps boast a futuristic appeal, while the vertical tailgate makes unloading and loading as simple as possible.
You can customize the exterior of your Soul with the option of seven different, vibrant colors or one of seven two-tone exterior combinations. And with the new stylish 17-inch alloy wheels, the Kia Soul EV is destined to make a statement in more ways than one.
Contact Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee Today
If you’ve been considering an electric vehicle, the 2021 Kia Soul EV is certain to shock the market. You can learn more about the Soul EV and receive regular updates by reaching out to Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee. Contact us today.